[Bf-docboard] Translation of the Release Logs to French.

olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Tue Dec 20 16:10:06 CET 2005

> To keep myself busy while awaiting a decision about the restructuration of
> the documentation, I am translating all the release logs since version
> 2.30 to French. This work was partly done already and lost in an attack on
> the French Documentation Wiki.
> I simply copied the pages and images locally on my computer. Using Nvu I
> change the links and write the text. Every external link will be kept as
> is I guess. I should publish this on a website sometime after enough of it
> is ready (and I had a word with someone in charge of them in their English
> version).
> As soon as the Release Logs for 2.40 are... released (!) they'll have all
> my attention.

sweet idea... most of the time, these relese logs remain the only
documentation available for new features until the documentation is
updated...

Jean, if you need advice for translation, please feel free to get in touch
with me. I'm pretty busy these days, but perhaps I could be helpful
anyway... on verra bien! :)

Cheers,
olivS