[Bf-docboard] Translation of the Release Logs to French.

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Tue Dec 20 15:29:03 CET 2005

To keep myself busy while awaiting a decision about the restructuration of the documentation, I am translating all the release logs since version 2.30 to French. This work was partly done already and lost in an attack on the French Documentation Wiki.
I simply copied the pages and images locally on my computer. Using Nvu I change the links and write the text. Every external link will be kept as is I guess. I should publish this on a website sometime after enough of it is ready (and I had a word with someone in charge of them in their English version).
As soon as the Release Logs for 2.40 are... released (!) they'll have all my attention.

Regards

Jean