[Bf-docboard] Coordination between devs and us

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Thu Dec 15 23:05:05 CET 2005

Just send me to h**l if this is an old beaten topic but : is there a
mechanism that has been established so the devs would let us know when the
add/remove/modify something as soon as possible ?
Really, I am translating right now and if it weren't for learning myself I'd
wonder why the trouble since so much of it is obsolete, expecially in regard
of the coming 2.40 and the already well endowed Orange Branch.

Jean