[Bf-docboard] Spam on wiki - editing disabled for non-authorised users

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Tue Dec 13 13:11:34 CET 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nathan Letwory" <jesterking at letwory.net>
To: "Blender Documentation Project" <bf-docboard at projects.blender.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 3:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Bf-docboard] Spam on wiki - editing disabled for
non-authorised users

> Hi all,
>
> I have now disabled editing of the wiki for newly registered users.

Sorry, can't chat for the moment and maybe some days even. I am
'IamInnocent' on Elysiun and everywhere else. I've been using Blender for
some time now and my participation as an author of tutorial is fairly well
known I guess although I haven't been active for sometime.
I was translating the manual to French until yesterday and now I can't
anymore. This is unfortunate as I have limited time usually but was faily
free for the next 30 days or so.
Nathan, if you could give me back my editing rights everybody would benefit
I think.

Regards.

Jean