[Bf-docboard] Spam on wiki - editing disabled for non-authorised users

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Tue Dec 13 09:52:31 CET 2005

Hi all,

I have now disabled editing of the wiki for newly registered users. Only
people from the docboard and developer groups can currently edit. I'll put
a message on the wiki too, and if deemed necessary also post somewhere on
a forum.

As Stefano already said that we might need to move back to a more closed
wiki, due to the spam I think it is now an good time to discuss. Until
further notice only those that are already granted edit rights will be
able to do so. I'll be on the #blenderwiki channel as much as possible
(barring some delay in response), so if you were already contributing (a
lot) and wish to do so right now, contact me or any of the other admins (I
guess currently I'm the most online).

Appologies for the inconvencience, but it is necessary.

/Nathan