[Bf-docboard] Re: Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 17, Issue 9

blender yuzukyo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 06:43:18 CET 2005

We've planed to write the translation officially, and distributed it freely.
But one obsession prevents us to update and distribute the Chinese version
of the manual. There will be a duplicated version of Chinese translation on
wiki of blendercn.org of course.we need the duplicated version because there
still many people somewhere in china can't connect the page of official's.
In order that all the citizens are able to view and post their modifies in a
convinent way, it's necessary to edit the translation locally.
In sum, editing the translation in the way we could access easily provides
much more convenience to people in China.Thanks a lot.