[Bf-docboard] Interface translation

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Fri Dec 9 08:22:29 CET 2005

Appologies for not answering any sooner. I agree with Stefano that this is
something that should go under BlenderDev, since this is development of
the product any way you turn and look at it. Some thought on linking it in
some way to the manual could be excercised, but is not necessary at this
point IMO. Btw. the translating of the interface is localisation,
preparing the code to handle different translations correctly is
internationalisation, so the suggested overview about translation should
rather go under the localisation page.

/Nathan (jesterKing)