[Bf-docboard] Blender i18n

Franz Rogar franzrogar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 03:02:30 CET 2004

Hello:

I "was" working on creating a fresh PO file for 2.36+.(1)
Because "nobody" help me, i say "new year, left
all you have done".

I have read at (2) and other msgs from Bf-commiters
Archives (3), that may be a redistribution (or redesign)
of Blender GUI for version 2.37. That is why i stop
creating PO file.

Could anyone say me how to extract translatable
strings with GNU gettext?. (The command only).

If "ANYONE" is interested, i would create a
i18n PROJECT, only if "ANYONE"
is interested on helping me. I only ask for
ONE person. That is not too much.

If anyone is interested, please, say the group
to let us using projects.blender.org (or similar).

If not... nothing.

Happy New Year.

(1) http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5192

(2) http://projects.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2004-December/009025.html