[Bf-docboard] Blender screen captures on Mac OS X

Jasper Mine bf-docboard@blender.org
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:03:12 -0400

Mike

If your using Grab to do the screenshots...instead of selecting
"window" choose "selection" from the capture drop down menu.  You must
crop the area you want to capture.

jsplifer