[Bf-docboard] Scratch that request for CVS info

Mike Wirth bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 21:16:23 -0700

--============_-1130811110==_ma============

Cancel that request for CVS info for the manual.  From Stefano's
message of Jan. 30:

>http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/?cvsroot=docboard
>
>That's it!
>but still to differentiate by nationality...
>
>Stefano,

...I was able to figure out that:
CVS server = projects.blender.org (NOT cvs.blender.org, like the sourcecode)
CVS root = /cvsroot/docboard
module = BlenderManual2.32

(I still suspect that this explicit info should be a bit easier to
find on the website :-)

Looking forward to getting Docbook running :-)

Mike Wirth

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Scratch that request for CVS
Stefano's message of Jan. 30:</div>
cite>http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/?cvsroot=docboard<br

That's it!<br>
but still to differentiate by nationality...<br>
like the sourcecode)</blockquote>
to find on the website :-)</div>