[Bf-docboard] Docboard on blender3d.org

JS bf-docboard@blender.org
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 07:30:06 -0800 (PST)

Greetings DocBoard,

I am available to maintain the Documentation section
on Blender3D.org

I propose a section that describes the process of:

Quick overview of the Documentation lingo and
structure
Obtaining the source Documentation
Editing of the source via various open tools
Submitting the Documentation back to Blender
Outputting the source to the end users

I have browsed the pages of the Typo3 CMS on
Blender3D.org and understand it.

Many Thanks,
jsplifer