[Bf-docboard] Typo fixes for Blender Manual - License appendix

bf-docboard@blender.org bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 25 May 2003 11:32:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Eric,

I'll try that tonight! There seems to be a 'unified patch format' which
can be natively processed by tools such as Eclipse. I'll see if I can find
documentation on that.

Bart