[Bf-docboard] Tip

Stefano Selleri bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 25 May 2003 10:33:02 +0200

A tip from bapsis (from Elysiun) which PMed me...

im'm far from my developing machine, so I cannot do it,but looks a nice tip:

------------

Heya Stefano,

I noticed that your one of a few guys working on the Blender documentation at
http://download.blender.org/documentation/html/book1.html , and since i dont
know any of the other authors i thought i would write you with a suggestion and
maybe you can pass it off to someone else...

I noticed, going through the pages, that alot of the subjects have yet to be
written. Why not include a little dot, like a bullet mark next to the ones with
information, or dots on the ones which are not written yet. This would make
things much easier for the person browsing.

And also just wanted to say thanks to you guys for sharing this awesome
information with us, and to you personally as well for taking over Ely and
seeing that it survives. I appreciate that alot!!!

Anywayz, iv taken too much of your time already...

Matt

---------

Seeya

Stefano