[Bf-docboard] Python API docs!

Karsten Dambekalns bf-docboard@blender.org
Sat, 24 May 2003 11:43:02 +0200

On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 11:22:40AM +0200, Bart Veldhuizen wrote:
> Hmmm... It looks like converting those 'wml' files to DocBook/XML will
> need to be done by hand. What kind of files are they, anyway?

Since it doesn't look like Wap Markup Language, I guess they are
Website Markup Language files. WML in this case is used to build
websites from plain text source files, and links, headers, common
parts of the files are generated automagically.

I have never used WML, but I think there should be a way to define
templates to make WML build XML files from that directly. After
all WML is about generating something from thise files, why not
DocBook XML?

Karsten