[Bf-docboard] Python API docs!

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Sat, 24 May 2003 11:22:40 +0200

Hmmm... It looks like converting those 'wml' files to DocBook/XML will
need to be done by hand. What kind of files are they, anyway?

Bart

-----Original Message-----
From: bf-docboard-admin@blender.org
[mailto:bf-docboard-admin@blender.org] On Behalf Of Ton Roosendaal
Sent: donderdag 22 mei 2003 16:05
To: bf-docboard@blender.org
Subject: Re: [Bf-docboard] Python API docs!

Hi,

Hey, that's nice work!
In 10 days I will also make the html version of the 2.0 manual
available as open content. I've asked bart & stefano for help, but
they've got no time. Basically the contents has to be fit in the
current project, also converted to docbook...

I've attached 2 sample files, the wml file looks close to xml... what
do you think, can  this be converted easily?

-Ton-