[Bf-docboard] Argh...

Bart bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 20 May 2003 18:02:24 +0200 (CEST)

You're right - I wrote before I thought. The docboard exists and I'm a
member of it. I'm not sure that Stephano is though.. Also, all the
documents in the documentation section are of the group 'webmin'. I think
we need some chmod -R and sbit magic here.. We'll ask the webservice
dudes.

Cheers,

Bart

On Tue, 20 May 2003,