[Bf-docboard] Blender

Martin Middleton bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 07 May 2003 06:23:58 -0400

The easiest way to get started using DocBook under windows is to go to
http://www.e-novative.de and download their e-novative DocBook environment
(eDE). In addition to being a simple to install and easy to use DocBook
generator it also contains the complete text of the DocBook Manual.

You'll need to change a couple if things in the default XML file for the
blender manual in order to build it, but I can help you out, if you need help.

I do DocBook work under both Windows and Linux.

At 07:53 AM 5/6/2003, you wrote:

>I'm a german blender user and I want to help developing Blender. At the
>moment I just feel able to translate parts of the manual to
>german.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
>"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
>
>Can anyone tell me how to make this best? I want to avoid translating
>parts that somebody else is aktually translating. How doas this CVS thing
>work and how could I best edit and work with that DocBook format? I know
>these are very general questions, so every kind of help is welcome.
>
>I work on a Windows system.
>

>Daniel Walther

Martin Middleton
96 Union Street