[Bf-docboard] Blender

Ton Roosendaal bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 7 May 2003 11:12:17 +0200

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the offer! As far as I know, there is no group translating =20=

to German right now.

For CVS you can read the instructions at the cvs page of the =20
projects.blender.org site. It requires a unix shell though... as a =20
Windows user you can also download WinCVS (ask google) which has a gui.
But maybe learning cvs is out of the scope for you. Simply then attach =20=

the translated works to a mail to this list. Someone else then can put =20=

it in cvs.

With docbook I also have no experience... someone else might point you =20=

to useful information.

-Ton-