[Bf-docboard] chapter_mesh_modelling

Alex Heizer bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 19:15:30 -0600

--------------050500020000050707090204

Jason Oppel wrote:

> [...]
Depends on how many people would want 10-20 MB versions of each graphic
in the documentation! :)

Alex

--------------050500020000050707090204

<head>
</head>
Jason Oppel wrote:<br>
Depends on how many people would want 10-20 MB versions of each graphic in
the documentation! :)<br>
Alex<br>

--------------050500020000050707090204--