[Bf-docboard] chapter_mesh_modelling

Jason Oppel bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 18:44:35 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Heizer <alex@synchcorp.com>
To: bf-docboard@blender.org
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 10:45:47 -0600
Subject: Re: [Bf-docboard] chapter_mesh_modelling

> You can choose to keep the print images out of the CVS if you wanted,
> although that may tend to go against OpenSource ideals... Maybe offer
> them on CD or DVD for the cost of materials, or if someone wants to
> donate space on a server, somewhere out of the CVS tree. I don't know.
> For print, the images can get pretty big. I've been working on an annual
> report that has grown to about 10 GB.

One can always break the images into seperate modules.  We could start with=
 only one module with the images.  As time goes on and everyone starts to=
 complain about the image module's size we could split it even further so=
 that every chapter would become its own module.

I don't think we have to revert to regular CD/DVD burns and distributing th=
em ourselves yet. :-)

-Jason <Pato>