[Bf-docboard] 3D Concepts & Fundamentals Rough Outline

Jason Oppel bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 19:43:45 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Martin <smartin@wate.com>
To: bf-docboard@blender.org
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 07:59:43 -0500=20
Subject: Re: [Bf-docboard] 3D Concepts & Fundamentals Rough Outline

> May I make a suggestion? Some of the material here, while certainly
> applicable to the topic of 3D concepts, might not be applicable
> to Blender in particular, which is of course the purpose of this
> doc project.

What we should include brings up another question. Is teaching our readers =
how use Blender the only thing we're trying to teach them or should we at=
tempt to go deeper than that?  The purpose behind me trying to cover so m=
any topics was that I would really love to see our book produce well roun=
ded artists and not just Blender users.  Perhaps we won't have space for =
these ambitions but I sure hope so!  What exactly are our amibitons anyho=
w? :-)

I'm considering trying to write a sample section to see how things go and s=
ee just how much I can condense things while still getting key points acr=
oss.

-Jason <Pato>