[Bf-docboard] Help in translations to offer ...

Adrien Rebollo bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 23:56:50 +0100

> On Sat, 2002-12-28 at 19:25, Dubach Christophe wrote:
>
> > I wish to help the Blender project. My idea was eventually to help with
> > translation of the documentation. I'have good knowledge in french (this
> > is my "natural" language) and I can understand english well (don't
> > worry, I better understand english than I write it).
> >
> > Don't know if you have already a translation team , but maybe someone
> > can get in touch with me...
>
> Thanks for the offer! We haven't formed any translation teams yet
> though. It's difficult enough to get a good version in English out :)
> The issue has been discussed though and it WILL be tackled soon enough.
> I'll put your name on the list and contact you as soon as we're ready,
> ok?

Hello,

I am interested in the french translation too. I have only vague notions of
Docbook, but will learn.

I have a fairly good knowledge of LyX as a TeX editor (I have taken over the
translation of the LyX manuals and interface for some time), and as it can
output Docbook too, I would like to use it. I will experiment very soon,
and will report success or failure.

Maybe it is too early yet, but when the manuals become stable enough, you can
contact me.

Adrien Rebollo