[Bf-docboard] 1.5 + 1.8 manual texts available

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
05 Jan 2003 21:33:20 +0100

Hi,

Ton has sent me the original texts of the 1.5 manual (not the graphics,
but these would be far outdated anyway). The contents of the 1.8
'addendum' can be found on
http://oldsite.blender3d.org/support/complete/ .

I have stored the 1.5 manual texts on my personal server as I don't
think we need to distribute them to the larger public (the content is
not exactly very accessible ;-). You can find them here:
http://vrotvrot.com/stuff/txten.zip .

I think much of the text is a nice starting point for us. We will have
to upgrade the texts later though.. If you are interested in converting
some chapters, let us know!

I've already done the conversion of the Environment Maps section today.

Cheers,

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>