[Bf-docboard] Some edits

Alex Heizer bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 01 Jan 2003 14:42:42 -0600

Hi,

I tried opening several EPSes with xfig, and didn't have success with
any of them. These were either created in Freehand or downloaded from
arttoday.com, and work in other programs, such as Photoshop or
QuarkXpress. I got a few different errors with different files, and
didn't seem like it would open them. When I did get one to open, it
didn't display, as though it raterized it, but didn't have a preview.

Alex