[Bf-docboard] Education pages - materials

Landis Fields bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:46:44 -0000

Michael,

Lokking good buddy! You are really making some progress. We can build off of
our previous conversation when I return from vacation...especially the dvd.
Feel free to call me on the cell phone...we have changed our coverage plan
so I should recieve. I would like to discuss the application you use to
capture your video because I used audio/video equipement (for the video
portion of the tutorial I have been working on). I unfortunaltely captured
it in analog and later converted it to digital....a little less "focused"
than I would have prefereed but it too looks good and has a nice file size
at 320x240! Again, we will discuss this later. Take care and keep up the
good work.

Cheers,
Landis