[Bf-docboard] about my last commit

Martin Kleppmann bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 11:43:32 +0200

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 09:31:22 +0200, Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>
wrote:
> I've added id's to all the sections that didn't have an id already.

Good thing! But it's still not consistent: Some IDs are named
according to the chapter_[chapername]_[sectionname] scheme, and
some according to the BSG.D.[sectionid] scheme. That's probably not
great for generating good HTML file names... if the files are
named using the IDs, the first scheme would probably be more
intuitive.

Error: It doesn't build any more because of a runaway underline
character in appendix_documentation_project.xml, line 232!
(I would have changed it if I had CVS write access...)

Martin

--
+++ martin kleppmann +++ martin@kleppmann.de +++