[Bf-docboard] Special modeling techniques chapter

malefico andauer bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:26:14 -0300 (ART)

 --- Stefano Selleri <selleri@det.unifi.it> escribió:
> > 2- Get the latest CVS files in your machine.
> > Rename/copy it to something "more local"
> Why?

Well, I'm probably wrong here. I thought that if I
started editing a file and then do CVS, it might
overwrite my work.
Also I wasn't sure if my tests wouldn't spoil the
"working" copy and maybe have to download everything
again.

> > 3- Install the docbook DTD that comes with it
> (which
> > was not the same I had installed, for a change)
> Yes, it is not, but if you are on Linux and use the
> Makefile and don't rename the directories too much
> it is
> unneeded...

Well, I had to edit /etc/sgml.conf to include the
DTD's catalog (that's what I meant with "installing").
Otherwise jade start to complain about life and stuff.

> > 10- Someone, maybe S68/Ton/God/CameronDiaz will
> upload
> YOu forgot B@rt, Eric and Michelle Pfeiffer (sp?)

Oh my! Michelle didn't tell me she was in the docboard
last night ! Kisses for you Michelle !

> > taht I have to define, but can't recall
> > what/why/where...
> In labels, MAL for Malefico and LAN for Landis might
> do.
> It is a (pitifull) try to keep labels unique...

Perfect for me, one silly question remains, what
should I do with that label ?

Cheers.

MAL.

Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión
4004-1010 desde Buenos Aires. Usuario: yahoo; contraseña: yahoo
Más ciudades: http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar