[Bf-docboard] Special modeling techniques chapter

Landis Fields bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:31:51 -0000

LOL...I now feel even more dumb for having read all of that. First things
first....and as silly as this may sound...XML?...its ok...everyone...laugh
out loud...go ahead ...get it out. Ok, I am confused with the code
talk...maybe I was COMPLETELY misunderstood when becoming a part of
this...lol...ummm...ok...get ready for this one becuase this is a doozy...do
I need to know how to code to participate in this board? AND THE CROWD GOES
WILD FOLKS!!!

I thought that everyone here was basically working on the
documentation...but in some sort of text format that I am not familiar with
apparently. I cannot stress enough how stupid I feel right now...if all of
you are too busy actually contributing something to Blender (unlike me right
now..lol) then do not feel as though you have to take the time to stop and
help...I dont blame you at this point.

Thank you all for allowing me to waste your time.

Cheers,
Landis

P.S. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!