[Bf-docboard] "problem-solutionS"

Landis Fields bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 07:46:24 -0000

Hello all. First read this thread then come back to this message:

http://www.blender.org/modules.php?
op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=1926

Ok...you better have read the thread if you continue. Well...to start,
what do you all think? And second...who would I send this too if not
here...I realise that this is the doc board...and there is a functionality
board...but is there any kind of training board or someting of the sorts.
Some type of board that discusses tutorials and such that could perhaps live
somewhere on the Blender site eventually? Now I realize that there is a
tutorials
section but if you have read the thread I sent the material would be a
little
different....it would be more of an educational section...or training
aids...I dont know but you get the idea. So...again...tell me what you think
of the "problem -solutionS" idea, and secondly where to discuss such a
project and with whome? Thanks ahead of time.

Cheers,
Landis