[Bf-docboard] About my documentation contribution...

Nathan Vegdahl bf-docboard@blender.org
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 09:27:09 -0800 (PST)

   As you all may have noticed, I have not yet finished my part of the
documentation project.  I have several reasons (excuses) for it, but the bottom
line is that I've lost interest now that I've gotten into actually coding for
Blender.

   If someone would be willing to take over the coding-guidelines conversion to
docbook for me, I would really apreciate it.  Otherwise, I'll bite the bullet
(so to speak) and finish what I've got, and then quit.

   I am very sorry for any trouble this may cause. :(

--Nathan Vegdahl