[Bf-committers] GSOC 2014

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Wed Jan 29 20:23:42 CET 2014

Hi,

It's very early, we don't even know yet if Blender will be accepted as
an organization for the 2014 edition, that's still a month away.
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2014

When that happens there will be a wiki page with information, here's
the 2013 pages:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2013/Application_Template
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2013/Ideas

For generic information for new developers there's this page:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/New_Developer_Info

Brecht.