[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting, January 26, 2014

xglasyliax . xgl.asyliax at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 15:49:52 CET 2014

José, the idea with mask layers is to allow control of "z" for mask curves
already. In case it was not clear, we were specifically referring to curves
that are on the same layer, and therefore should all render the same way,
regardless of any overlapping sections.

2014-01-28 José Ricarte <ricarte at aixalanca.com>