[Bf-committers] Weekly Blender developer meeting minutes - December 29, 2013

Felipe Ferreira da Silva felipefsdev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 15:51:20 CET 2014

@Arnaud,

Sorry about all this mess with missing files. I'm new to git and github,
and this is the first time I'm using these tools. I'm reading some
materials like http://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/ to
know how to work better with the repo.

Your makefile lacks the compilation of GUI_draw:
gcc ... GUI_draw.o -c GUI_draw.c ...

Your makefile looks better than mine, let me just learn how to merge
individual files :), then I'll merge it into the repo.

glScissor is just an mask peration, at least it seems to be. If I knew
about it at first, I would never used FBOs for this project in the
beginning.

I compile BasicUtils as static in a system directory just because it is a
library that I'm using for more 2 projects. And I'm used to see the
libraries of others developers as static and in a system wide dir, too.
But, I'm not inflexible about it, I may include the library in the TableGUI
folder =).

Regards,
Felipe

- Felipe Ferreira da Silva