[Bf-committers] On compatibility break

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Jan 4 14:35:56 CET 2014

Hi,

This is 'auto perspective' user pref. It refuses to rotate views in ortho, which I find quite silly. I thought it was meant to allow to have top/side/front views in ortho, and then (if you view rotate) change to persp automatically.

Silly or bug? :)

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute