[Bf-committers] Freestyle: Polygonalization with small "Error"

Tamito KAJIYAMA rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Feb 13 06:35:43 CET 2013

Irie-san,

Many thanks for the problem report.  Indeed there was a bug in the implementation
of the Polygonization geometry modifier.  I made an attempt to fix it in revision 54518.
Could you please test the code and see if the issue has been addressed?

Thank you,

--
KAJIYAMA, Tamito <rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp>