[Bf-committers] Blender and SDL

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:51:47 CET 2012

Hi,

afaik blenderplayer fullscreen follows the same behaviour as if you
maximize the window.
In order to run it across desktops you need a system with support for
'desktop spanning'.

> The strategy which I am thinking is to embed the blenderplayer app.
One thing you can try is to create a simple standalone that takes both
your screens and use blenderplayer with the -i option (you will need
the Parent Id of the standalone window for that) (which is the same
strategy used by the Burster webplugin - www.geta3d.com).

I know nothing about SDL, so wouldn't know if it would solve your problem.

Regards,
Dalai

www.dalaifelinto.com