[Bf-committers] Imperial units in architectural context

trouble daemon troubledaemon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 18:50:11 CET 2012

Sorry, last email got bounced and/or cut off. I pasted patch to
pastbin instead and included the missed part just in case:

 I think that the most important problem though is that you can't enter
   in actual inches or feet etc, when doing transforms. Blender seems to
   limit me to only metric like numbers. Just allowing imperial units in
   any translations would be very useful (along with disabling yard
   displaying perhaps).

   Anyways, if any of you coders out there feel bored, please take a
   look. I think this is one area where blender is needs a few lines of
   TLC :D  Take care o/

http://www.pasteall.org/30003