[Bf-committers] New gettext and fftw3 libraries for MinGW compilation

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 07:30:10 CET 2010

Oh. Stupid mistakes.

At line 15 it shoudld be "+=" instead of "=". gnu_gettext.dll is
necessary only if gnu_gettext.lib from lib/windows/gettext is used. But
for MinGW static libintl.a is using. If I'm not mistake libintl.a is
linked staticly to the iconv, so iconv.dll is unnecessary with new
gettext lib. So at line 33 it is also stupid typo, It should be "!=" not
"=".

I've uploaded changed patch to the tracker.

P.S. Sorry for this very stupid typos. It was hard week..