[Bf-committers] New gettext and fftw3 libraries for MinGW compilation

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 01:27:09 CET 2010

Hi Sergey,

I'm reading your scons patch - greatly appreciate the effort - but
something in the patch looks 'wrong' to me.  In line 13 of the patch
you add gnu_gettext.dll to dllsources, and then the next line
dllsources is  set to a group of files.  This would seem like it would
override your previous action.

for iconv it seems like you are now excluding win32-vc from getting
iconv added ?

LetterRip