[Bf-committers] No destruction function for nodesystem?

Ruan Beihong ruanbeihong at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:31:30 CET 2010

Hi all,
 I've recently trying to add a new composite node into blender. The work is
still on early stage. And I need to use MEM_Cache_LimiterC to manage CompBuf
of my node. I find I can initiate it in init_func for node struct, but I
can't find any place that I can free it. In free_nodesystem() in file
blenkernel/intern/blender.c it just free the list directly. Shouldn't there
be a way to do some destruction for node?

Thanks.

--
James Ruan