[Bf-committers] Surface particles update

Raul Fernandez Hernandez raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Wed Jan 27 19:29:30 CET 2010

Hi everyone :)

  Thanks to all for the suggested resources , they where of great help

  I'm progressing a lot in the surfacing , I have implemented a spatial
hash structure for boundless marching cubes acceleration that is working
ok

should I implement it as a new BLI_hash file or just inside the
isosurface.c files?

  For the isosurface evaluation I still have to investigate few more
approaches since I'm getting only surface slides of the fluid stream
currently.

  Currently I have a lack of updates in my site because the college net is
nearly collapse due to the VILSEL and several viruses of the same family
that keep the network saturated :(
      KAV and NOD made very little for it, any effecyive solution ?

                                            Cheers Raul