[Bf-committers] Update of OpenCOLLADA's libraries

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 07:53:44 CET 2010

Hi,

I've got MinGW and MSVC2005 release and debug libraries, compiled with
LibXML XMLPARSER.
There are two archives with summary size 31M. Is it good idea to upload
them to the patch tracker?

Btw, LibXML is compiled with iconv support, but I was unable to make
linking staticly. So iconv.dll is needed if Collada support is switched
on. I think it isn't so bad, because as I understand, iconv is
neccessary for i10n support.

P.S. I've updated patch for OpenCollada here:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=20772&group_id=9&atid=127

> OK, I've committed Sergey's patch in the COLLADA branch:
> http://projects.blender.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php?view=rev&root=bf-blender&revision=26214
> .
>
> I built OpenCollada with `scons XMLPARSER=expatnative` without patching. In
> case you want to use OpenCollada's bundled expat, this patch may be useful:
> http://code.google.com/p/opencollada/issues/detail?id=51
>
> Thanks!
>
> Arystan

With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin