[Bf-committers] Update of OpenCOLLADA's libraries

Arystan Dyussenov arystan.d at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 18:47:25 CET 2010

OK, I've committed Sergey's patch in the COLLADA branch:
http://projects.blender.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php?view=rev&root=bf-blender&revision=26214
.

I built OpenCollada with `scons XMLPARSER=expatnative` without patching. In
case you want to use OpenCollada's bundled expat, this patch may be useful:
http://code.google.com/p/opencollada/issues/detail?id=51

Thanks!

Arystan