[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] [26206] Compiling issue

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 00:14:39 CET 2010

Somehow I proof read that without catching the grammar mistakes.

To reiterate my position.  I committed this on an experimental basis,
and I originally planned to get some other people to run some tests
and review the code accordingly.  I never, ever, *ever* wanted this
code *as it is now* in a release, or enabled by default.  I'm
certainly open to the idea of trashing my code, which again, was
*experimental*, and playing with plugging in jcmalloc or whatever.

This isn't a problem any*one* has had time to tackle, and I need to for
bmesh.  I'm certainly not going to add anything that's actually enabled
*until* after much testing and developer discussion, this was more of an
effort to get the dialoge started.

Joe