[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] [26206] Compiling issue

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 00:13:10 CET 2010

To reiterate my position.  I committed this on an experimental basis,
and I originally planned to get some other people to run some tests
and review the code accordingly.  I never, ever, *ever* wanted this
code *as it is now* in a release, or enabled by default.  I'm
certainly open to the idea of trashing my code, which again, was
*experimental*, and playing with plugging in jcmalloc or whatever.

This isn't a problem anyway has had time to tackle, and I need to for
bmesh.  I'm certainly not going add anything that's actually enabled
after much testing and developer discussion, this was more of an
effort to get the dialoge started.

Joe