[Bf-committers] New Developer Meeting minutes

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 22:58:46 CET 2010

Yeah it's fairly common iirc.  I do, and I know of at least two other
devs who have done the same.

I think the problem here is none of us have time to test cmake
thoroughly to evaluate it, and I'm not sure how many other devs have
had the same speed issues I have, that motivates me to evaluate cmake
in the first place..

Joe