[Bf-committers] New Developer Meeting minutes

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 17:30:51 CET 2010

How about those projectfiles_vc9? A working cmake should make them redundant.

It would be great if Andrea Weikert (Elubie) and Benoit could switch
from manual updating those projectfiles_vc9 (and vc7) to cmake.

That would help cmake in Blender quite a bit I think.
Cheers,
Erwin

Out of curiosity: are any of the scons users using those
projectfiles_vc9 (occasionally) on Windows?