[Bf-committers] BGE API DOC - volunteers needed to document VideoTexture and Physics Constraints modules

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Mon Jan 11 16:31:09 CET 2010

mindrones schrieb:
> Hello,
> some times ago Ton pointed me to the link above in order to let me wikify Gamekit2
> since if I'm correct it's CC, but also asked to be "discreet" in order to help the
> book to sell a bit :), so I preferred waiting a bit, but here it is:

Maybe he forgot to tell you again that it is now ok to post the link ;-)
I got such a mail some time ago and I spread the word already.

Did the tags2txt source help you? (I was never sure because there are
some Wiki-idioms)

> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Sandbox/Game_Engine/GameKit_2
>
> If this is ok, I can complete it and put it under

You have my "GO" but maybe better wait for Tons word.

Carsten

--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/