[Bf-committers] BGE API DOC - volunteers needed to document VideoTexture and Physics Constraints modules

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 23:57:54 CET 2010

> but also asked to be "discreet" in order to help the book to sell a bit :),
That's why I first thought on a PDF. And then we got the full book ! I
was actually surprised too.

Actually I can't even find GameKit2nd edition in the E-Shop. Is is sold out?
http://www.blender3d.org/e-shop/default_books.php

Anyways back to the topic:
thanks Carsteen I'm sure it will help (although Erwin is one of the
few people may not need this ;).

Too bad VideoTexture is not covered by the book.

Cheers,
Dalai