[Bf-committers] BGE API DOC - volunteers needed to document VideoTexture and Physics Constraints modules

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Mon Jan 11 16:27:33 CET 2010

Campbell Barton schrieb:
> txt2tags is awesome, used it a while back for generating docs but for
> the BGE docs I'd like to either stick to epy for a while (since its no
> effort)...

To be honest I wrote my mail in a hurry and did not realized that it was
more calling for a completion of the epy docs that for the wiki....

However some parts from the gamekit would be already helpfull for the
volunteer to document the missing modules.

Carsten

--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/